Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of SEO Specialist in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a SEO Specialist is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
SEO Specialist is responsible for research and analysis to improve your site’s position in search engines.
Role in the organization:
Do you know how SEM differs from SEO, and your strategic thinking characterises you from the first minute of work? If this is true and you are also experienced in running a campaign on your own, contact us! We offer work in a good location where your opinion matters!
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- knowledge of analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, NetInsight
- understanding of performance marketing and online customer acquisition
- knowledge of the latest trends in SEO and SEM
- goal-oriented and positive attitude
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge of the English language
- independent running of SEO campaigns
- increasing the effectiveness of campaigns through testing, and optimization recommendations
- work on landing pages for campaigns
- analysis and optimization of structures, phrases and keywords
- close cooperation with copywriters when building content
- recommending changes to the site’s architecture, content and other factors in order to improve positioning
- reporting your work
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea