Much More Than the Applicant Tracking System for Recruitment Agencies and HR Departments
Over 5,000 recruiters in 15 countries trust us with their candidates.
An applicant tracking system – or ATS – is software used for the electronic handling of recruitment processes. An ATS offers features that allow you to acquire, communicate with, and manage candidates – as well as publish job advertisements, set up and manage application forms, and generate detailed reports. Typically, ATS-es can be integrated with popular services (e.g. email providers and social media platforms), as well as with internal systems (e.g. payroll).
ATS-es are widely used by recruitment agencies and internal HR departments at companies of many different types and sizes. They are also commonly used by self-employed headhunters.
Applicant tracking systems are important for a number of reasons:
- They allow for the organization of your data and processes. All of your candidates are stored in an intuitive, secure, and GDPR-compliant database that can be easily browsed and managed.
- ATS-es save you time and effort as they automate most of the repetitive recruiting tasks like adding, analyzing, and tagging candidates.
- ATS-es allow you to create your own talent pool. This is particularly useful when you have a new vacancy. Instead of paying for job advertisements and starting the recruitment process from scratch, you can search for the perfect candidate directly from your database.
- ATS-es gather the data necessary to allow you to track the effectiveness of your actions and procedures – all while optimizing costs! You can also generate and export detailed reports on different aspects of your recruitment process.
An ATS can help you to:
- Build and browse your candidate database (i.e. talent pool) with all of the data in one place.
- Easily publish job advertisements on many popular job sites.
- Analyze application sources and measure the effectiveness of each one.
- Avoid neglecting candidates thanks to system reminders and suggestions.
- Communicate with candidates efficiently and keep them up-to-date on their progress through the recruitment process.
- Create message templates, set up automatic thank-you messages, and generate status updates to be sent to candidates.
Yes they can! The best ATS-es on the market can automatically scan and read documents that are saved in different formats like MS Word files, PDFs, and more! Then, the information is interpreted and placed into the corresponding fields within the candidate profile. Also, all of this data is searchable!