Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of IT Help Desk in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what IT Help Desk is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
IT Help Desk deals with IT support and acts as the first line of contact in the case of IT problems.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for an IT Help Desk person with experience in solving problems and working on the Help Desk. If you are interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- good knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices
- the ability to diagnose and solve basic technical problems
- experience in working with various operating systems and databases
- very good communication skills
- solution-oriented attitude
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- handling notifications of technical problems
- conducting diagnostics of the problem and trying to solve it
- forwarding notifications to other departments if no other solution is possible
- taking care of the quality of communication
- registration and analysis of notifications
- proposing improvements and optimization
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea