Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of HR Onboarding Specialist in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what HR Onboarding Specialist is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
HR Onboarding Specialist is responsible for the process of introducing new employees. In addition, he creates onboarding models and watches over its effectiveness.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for people to join our HR team for the position of HR Onboarding Specialist. If you are experienced in creating good onboarding practices and HR is your passion, join us!
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- very good communication skills
- at least basic knowledge of labor law
- knowledge of human resource management software
- ability to work under pressure
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge of the English language
- introducing new employees
- creating an optimal onboarding process
- preparation of starter packages for new employees
- greeting employees and company presentation
- creating information materials about the company and its rules
- coordination of technical configuration of equipment for new employees
- assistance in the first tasks for newly employed persons
- answering questions from new employees
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea