Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Sales Manager in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a Sales Manager is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Sales Manager is responsible for sales maximization, sales team management, business development and target achievement.
Role in the organization:
If you consider yourself a born seller, can inspire people and have experience in the industry – you are the person we are looking for. In return, we offer working on interesting projects and the most modern work tools. Apply to us!
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- knowledge of sales techniques
- the ability to establish and maintain business contacts
- team management skills
- focus on development
- high business awareness
- knowledge of the English language
- effective management of the sales team
- creating and supervising the implementation of the sales strategy of the organization
- establishing cooperation with new clients from the prospectus to the finalization of the contract
- maintaining relationships with current customers of the company
- monitoring of competitors’ activities and constant search for new sales opportunities
- reporting your work
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea