Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Sales Development Representative in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a Sales Development Representative is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Sales Development Representative is responsible for expanding the customer base in the company, leads generating and business development.
Role in the organization:
If you are an ambitious and determined person, focused on learning and self development at work, we are waiting for your application! You will be involved in acquiring leads and initiating contact with potential customers. It’s all in a relaxed atmosphere in a really close-knit team.
- experience in a similar position
- ability to build long-term relationships with customers
- knowledge of sales techniques
- very good communication skills
- experience in conducting telephone conversations and cold calling
- goal-oriented and positive attitude
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge of the English language
- developing a strategy for acquiring new potential customers
- acquiring leads, connecting them with the seller and arranging personal meetings, e-mails or phone calls
- initiating contact with potential customers via cold-call or handling inquiries
- work for business purposes
- close cooperation with customer consultants in order to optimize the sales process
- contact with customers in order to ensure their satisfaction and identify new, potential needs
- reporting your work
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea