Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of SEM Specialist in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a SEM Specialist is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
SEM Specialist is responsible for all marketing activities, including advertising and website promotion, aimed at the best possible positioning in the search engines.
Role in the organization:
Do you know how SEM differs from SEO, and your strategic thinking characterises you from the first minute of work? If this is true and you are also experienced in running a campaign on your own, contact us! We offer work in a good location where your opinion matters!
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- documentation of experience in managing PPC campaigns
- knowledge of analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, NetInsight
- understanding of performance marketing and online customer acquisition
- ability to strategically approach an online campaign
- knowledge of the latest trends in SEO and SEM
- goal-oriented and positive attitude
- very good knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge of the English language
- independent running of SEM campaigns
- analysis of user behavior
- competition monitoring
- analysis and optimization of structures, phrases and keywords
- optimization, reporting and preparation of recommendations
- campaign budget management
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea