Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Senior Ruby on Rails Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer manages the exchange of data between users and the server. Senior Ruby on Rails Developer creates back-end solutions supporting the operation of the application and integrates them with the existing front-end modules.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for a Senior RoR Developer – a technology enthusiast who has mastered various applications of this framework. If you are interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least five years of experience as Ruby Developer
- at least two years of experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- proven experience in software development
- experience in creating interactive web applications
- good knowledge of databases
- experience in Angular or Backbone JS
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- creating new network applications and maintaining the existing ones
- designing scalable and secure functionalities
- creating clear and easy-to-maintain, efficient code
- cooperation with the team
- access to the knowledge repository and code review
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences
- great freedom in making decisions
- continuity of projects / working on new projects
- the opportunity to work with various technologies
- working with the most modern toolset
- daily contact with a team of specialists in their field