Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Senior PHP Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what a Senior PHP Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Senior PHP Developer deals with the design, development and management of applications and system solutions in PHP.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer – technology enthusiast who seamlessly uses PHP solutions, to join our team. If you are interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least five years of experience as PHP Developer
- proven experience in developing software in PHP
- experience in creating interactive web applications
- good knowledge of relational databases
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- design, maintenance and development of web applications
- creating clear and well-designed code
- troubleshooting, testing and maintenance of base product software and databases to ensure optimization
- taking care of the code quality
- creating technical documentation
- cooperation with the team
- access to the knowledge repository and code review
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences
- great freedom in making decisions
- continuity of projects / working on new projects
- the opportunity to work with various technologies
- working with the most modern toolset
- daily contact with a team of specialists in their field