Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Scala Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what Scala Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Scala Developer is responsible for developing applications and software using the Scala programming language, as well as creating updates and maintaining applications.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for a Scala Developer who has experience in this position and knows this programming language very well. If you are interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- experience in working in Java
- knowledge of the Scala programming language
- knowledge of NoSQL, Spark is welcome
- experience in working in the Scrum methodology
- analytical skills
- knowledge of the English language
- creating and implementing functionalities in software
- creating clean and efficient code using the Scala programming language
- business needs analysis
- cooperation with other developers and product owner
- creating technical documentation
- introducing optimization, code review performing
- taking care of the quality of work
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea