Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Java Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what Java Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Java Developer deals with designing and developing applications and system solutions in JAVA. He works with clients, taking care to deliver the expected solutions. Java Developer takes care of the security, functionality and high quality of the created applications.
Role in the organization:
Java Developer deals with designing and developing applications and system solutions in JAVA.
- proven professional experience in developing Java software
- practical ability to design and create applications on Java EE platforms
- knowledge of internal Java and JEE functions (memory management, transaction management)
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of databases
- care for the quality of the created applications / systems
- knowledge of the English language
- software and application design
- creating well-written, efficient code
- diagnosis and fixing of errors, taking care of application performance
- close cooperation with analysts and clients
- code reviews as well as unit and integration tests
- creating technical documentation
- access to the knowledge repository and code review
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences
- great freedom in making decisions
- continuity of projects / working on new projects
- the opportunity to work with various technologies
- working with the most modern toolset
- daily contact with a team of specialists in their field