Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of IT Analyst in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what an IT Analyst is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
IT Analyst examines analytical tools and designs effective and efficient IT systems in order to optimize activities in the company. IT Analyst collects feedback on the operation of tools and draws conclusions regarding the creation of system improvements.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for an IT Analyst, a data and optimization enthusiast for our team. If you are interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- knowledge of databases and security systems
- experience in solving problems
- understanding of the operation of the organization and business
- analytical thinking and solution orientation
- good communication skills
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- designing IT systems
- adjusting the tools to the business needs
- systems analysis and optimization
- creating and analyzing of functional specifications
- collecting and analyzing of the feedback on the operation of systems
- implementing updates and improvements
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea