Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Game Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what Game Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Game Developer is responsible for creating computer games from the step of concept to efficient, clean codes and interesting audiovisual effects. This includes work at various stages of product development and its various details, such as work on optimization of the game engine or its creation.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for Game Developer support for our team. Do you have experience in building virtual worlds? Do you like this area of programming? We are waiting for your CV! If you are also interested in technological innovations, and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- experience in programming in C ++ and other languages
- knowledge of API
- knowledge of gaming trends on the market
- unlimited creativity
- experience in creating documentation
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- creating efficient, clean code
- creating the base on which the game will run
- prototyping, continuous optimization
- generating storyboards
- taking care of the attractiveness of animations and audio
- creating technical documentation
- continuous work on possible fixes
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea