Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of CTO (Chief Technology Officer) in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what CTO is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
CTO (Chief Technology Officer) is responsible for the development of the company’s technological strategy, creating and implementing improvements as well as new solutions and systems. He also supervises the optimization of the use of technology in the organization.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for a person to join the board of our organization as CTO (Chief Technology Officer). We have ambitious development plans and we are looking for someone who will help us to implement them technologically. Our IT team needs the right person who will give the right track to ongoing projects and coordinate its various aspects, taking into account business needs. We are waiting for your application which should be accompanied by the specification of projects in which you have previously participated.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position in the management team
- experience in building strategies based on the latest trends
- ability to work within a budget
- strategic thinking and business sense
- very good communication skills
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- building a technology strategy in line with the organization’s business goals
- implementation of new systems and solutions optimizing the company’s operation
- tracking trends and news on the market
- supervision of the technologies used and ensuring that the processes are effective
- cooperation and support of other departments
- taking care of data protection and cybersecurity
- representing the company in front of partners and investors
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea