Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of C Developer in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what C Developer is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
C Developer deals with the development and coding of C modules and embedded systems for high-level languages.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for support in the person of C Developer for our team. You can become a part of many of our projects and make significant changes thanks to your fresh perspective. We are looking for people who are willing to share their feedback and are not afraid to express their opinion. If you are also interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- experience in using C and C++
- knowledge of programming languages, i.e. Python, Node.j.s. or Java
- ability to implement software on various platforms
- knowledge of SVN and Git
- problem-solving attitude
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- creating efficient, repeatable code in C language
- collaborating with other departments to establish action requirements
- testing and taking care of quality
- optimization and updates
- creating technical documentation
- problem solving and identification of possible bottlenecks
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea