Are you starting your recruiting process for the position of Business Analyst in your company and wondering how to start creating a job offer? We’re here to help. We have prepared a small cheat sheet for you below, which will help you understand what Business Analyst is responsible for. Once you have got to know it, feel free to use our job offer template as a whole or as an inspiration in your recruitment.
Business Analyst is responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of data collection, analysis and reporting tools. He takes care of the integration of data from various systems. His work is important in terms of business, as the results of his analyzes should be taken into account when building a development strategy.
Role in the organization:
We are looking for support in the person of Business Analyst for our team. If you love to play with numbers and get valuable feedback from them, and you also know how to do it – we are probably looking for you! If you already have experience in a similar position, we will be happy to get to know you better. We are waiting for your CV. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
- at least two years of experience in a similar position
- experience in data analysis in terms of conclusions relevant to business
- ability to use data visualization tools
- experience in SQL
- experience in creating project documentation
- higher education in the field of the subject
- knowledge of the English language
- determining the configuration of specifications and business analysis requirements
- taking care of maintaining the highest quality
- cooperation with external partners to optimize products
- reporting key conclusions and findings to other departments
- assistance in designing and maintaining system processes
- creating documentation
- monitoring new products on the market and implementing them in the organization
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- work in a well-coordinated team of specialists in their field
- great freedom in making decisions
- working with the most modern toolset
- team integration events and endless coffee and tea