Google Hire, the giant’s from Mountain View ATS, was launched in 2018. A year later, in August 2019, the company announced it is shutting it down on September 1, 2020…
So what now?
Well, this is not as bad a news as it seems. It is actually a great opportunity for you to level up your ATS software.
How Traffit Is Similar to Google Hire
Traffit is an all-in-one recruiting software, trusted by over 5,000 recruiters in 15 countries around the world. It offers the same key advantages to users as Google Hire does:
- It is cloud-based, requires no installation and can be used anywhere, from any device.
- It is integrated with Google tools: Gmail and Google Calendar, so you can do all your daily tasks from one place.
- It has a built-in Boolean search engine that allows to combine keywords with logical operators to produce more relevant results – or to put it simply: to dig out the perfect candidate from your talent pool.
How Traffit Is Even Better Than Google Hire
But Traffit’s awesomeness doesn’t end here. It has a lot more to offer than Google Hire has ever had. Don’t take our word for it – just check what this comparison website has to say. Here are our key additions:
- We update Traffit every second week to include the latest improvements and fixes (please note that Google Hire for the remainder of its existence will not be updated).
- Traffit offers API – a mechanism that allows you to freely integrate it with any system of your choice.
- Traffit allows you for creating and managing your own intuitive candidate database.
- Traffit offers automated notifications via email and SMS to your candidates to keep them posted on each stage of their recruitment.
- Traffit also offers robust reporting that measures effectiveness of your procedures and team.
- Traffit is perfect for staffing agencies as it offers an internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module.
- It is actually cheaper – Google Hire charges $200-400 per month per user, while our prices start from €29.
A special offer for Google Hire users!
And here’s the best part 🙂 If you’re a Google Hire user, we have an offer for you:
- 14-day free trial
- Free data migration (*.csv file required)
- Free and fast implementation
- Free onboarding and customer support
Contact us now (via chat on this site) or register a free 14-day trial for an easy and risk-free transition from Google Hire to Traffit, a platform that will revolutionize your recruitments!